X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of shower valve is this?

I had to take a failed shower valve apart today. The customer would like the valve repaired but I don't know the make or model of this faucet. The trim kind of looks like Sterling to me but I can't find it on the Sterling Website. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Re: What kind of shower valve is this?

American Standard:

American Standard Mixing Cap A051337-0070A | Plumbing and Heating supplies | NY Replacement Parts | 800.228.4718
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Punky Thank You very much!!

BTW: How's the van working out for you? I'm considering new Dodge... errrr Fiat.... Promaster.

Last edited by geno gardner; 12-15-2013, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
        Punky Thank You very much!!

BTW: How's the van working out for you? I'm considering new Dodge... errrr Fiat.... Promaster.

It's doing fine. No real problems. The Bosch 'standard' blades are POS for snow usage. No one in my area has winter blades that fit the 2013 Sprinter so I had to order online. Fuel economy is averaging 17 mpg and the first 2 gallons of DEF got me 7701 miles. DEF average usage per the manual is 3233 mpg so I did pretty well. The stock tire is also no good for snow. That will be changed when these tires wear out.
        ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
          It's doing fine. No real problems. The Bosch 'standard' blades are POS for snow usage. No one in my area has winter blades that fit the 2013 Sprinter so I had to order online. Fuel economy is averaging 17 mpg and the first 2 gallons of DEF got me 7701 miles. DEF average usage per the manual is 3233 mpg so I did pretty well. The stock tire is also no good for snow. That will be changed when these tires wear out.
          What is DEF?

Comment

diesel emission fluid. it's a urea mix that's injected into the exhaust to help break it down in the converter. newer tier diesel engines can use SCR, which uses the urea mix, or EGR, which recirculates exhaust gas back into the engine.
            ~~

Comment

Working...
            X