X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sum beach !!!

Has anyone had a good experience trying to get a puck lock off? Sum beach , I lost t he darn keys to my truck and I heard those locks are almost pick proof.Any advice before I break a window, cut the divider back and remove the puck lock bracket from the door frames??

Re: sum beach !!!

Locksmith said he can't pick it but did Jimmy the front door so i can get into the cab.At least he saved my window.

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
      Locksmith said he can't pick it but did Jimmy the front door so i can get into the cab.At least he saved my window.
      PM Gear Junkie. I think he can tell you how.

Comment

Check your messages monster.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Just sent one also . Think I taught Gear !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Check your messages monster.
            Thank u
            sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              Just sent one also . Think I taught Gear !
              Thanks tool!!!

Comment

Comment

I have an assortment of those locks. The puck can be soft metal or hard stainless. Doesn't really matter as the brass keyway is soft and easy to drill. Theres only I screw holding the cylinder in and 2 roll pins that engauge the lock.

Now if it has the cylindrical american, keyway, I've picked those with a locksmith tool made to duplicate the key. Pretty simple with the right tool. Hard to drill, easy to pick.

Did you get it open?

Rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    I have an assortment of those locks. The puck can be soft metal or hard stainless. Doesn't really matter as the brass keyway is soft and easy to drill. Theres only I screw holding the cylinder in and 2 roll pins that engauge the lock.

Now if it has the cylindrical american, keyway, I've picked those with a locksmith tool made to duplicate the key. Pretty simple with the right tool. Hard to drill, easy to pick.

Did you get it open?

Rick.
                    Yea, it took me a while because the the whole assembly is at the bottom of the door towards the bumber.Even with an angle drill it was rough but I did get it.

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
                      Yea, it took me a while because the the whole assembly is at the bottom of the door towards the bumber.Even with an angle drill it was rough but I did get it.
                      Drilled one of mine out last year when the brass key broke off up inside. Was a PITA because of the angle. I should have just ground off the 6 bolt heads and locked down to a bench vice to drill out the keyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X