Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • seriously

    forgot to post the other night went to a job on Christmas Eve was literally away from my truck for 10 minutes came back this would happen all and the only thing they stole was a pack of cigarettes
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: seriously

    That sucks

    Bad neighborhood ? I rarely go out on calls after dark especially in bad areas.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: seriously

      That is not good.

      Good thing that is all they took.
      Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: seriously

        looks like they turned the truck on its side.


        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: seriously

          Originally posted by kol 15 View Post
          That is not good.

          Good thing that is all they took.
          Funny thing is that I left the door unlocked because of the freezing rain we had the darn locks kept freezing .All I can do was shake my head and finish up the job.Worst thing was it was a cold ride home.lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: seriously

            Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
            That sucks

            Bad neighborhood ? I rarely go out on calls after dark especially in bad areas.
            Yea it was , but I thought u know it's Christmas eve and 7pm thought it would be fine.I only went because a copper line froze and broke behind the shower valve and flooded the basement.They only had one bathroom, and there were cooking a huge dinner for Christmas day, and he was a pastor of a church.My heart got in the way.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: seriously

              Most likely a "Low information Voter" I can see him ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: seriously

                Sometimes when you gotta have a smoke, nothing will stop ya...
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: seriously

                  Originally posted by slimtim View Post
                  sometimes when you gotta have a smoke, nothing will stop ya...
                  i thank god every day i never started that habit
                  JERRYMAC
                  E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                  CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                  FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                  SINCE JAN. 1989

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: seriously

                    Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
                    Yea it was , but I thought u know it's Christmas eve and 7pm thought it would be fine.I only went because a copper line froze and broke behind the shower valve and flooded the basement.They only had one bathroom, and there were cooking a huge dinner for Christmas day, and he was a pastor of a church.My heart got in the way.
                    No good deed....
                    Time flies like an arrow.

                    Fruit flies like a banana.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X