Moen shower valves questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moen shower valves questions

Do You know the Approx. dates when these valves were introduced ? 1222 B 1225 B 1200 ? ? ? TANKS TOOL
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Moen shower valves questions

When I first started working in the PH&C supply business in the 60's the 1200 was already around. I think that was the original model number of the cartridge when the Moen faucets first hit the market place. The 1225, IIRC and I don't know if I am, was introduced in the late 70's or early 80's. Don't have a clue as to when the 1222 was introduced.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Re: Moen shower valves questions

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      When I first started working in the PH&C supply business in the 60's the 1200 was already around. I think that was the original model number of the cartridge when the Moen faucets first hit the market place. The 1225, IIRC and I don't know if I am, was introduced in the late 70's or early 80's. Don't have a clue as to when the 1222 was introduced.
      Thanks Dave ,that answered My Question
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X