Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfister Customer No-Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pfister Customer No-Service

    21 minutes on hold for a warranted cartridge. Nothing but classical music.

    Hung up.

    Just not gonna' work on anything you make. Ever.

  • #2
    Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

    I can't blame you for being upset although long waits for just about any companies phone lines is pretty much the norm nowadays! Doesn't make it right and your solution is the only way to make them change, hit em and hit em hard in the pocketbook.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

      I have to call:

      Moen
      Kohler
      Delta
      Rheem
      Ridgid

      From time to time. Enough to say that the hold times are reasonable with them.

      State/A.O. Smith and Pfister have always been horrible regardless of time of day.

      They are dead to me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

        Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        I can't blame you for being upset although long waits for just about any companies phone lines is pretty much the norm nowadays! Doesn't make it right and your solution is the only way to make them change, hit em and hit em hard in the pocketbook.

        Not so with my Wolverine Brass rep. I can call him or place an order for cartridges and they are really free. I keep one of each on hand and replacements are easy. No waits, no holding, no nothing... WB doesnt have the fanciest faucets out there but they do ONLY sell to professionals.
        ~~

        ... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

          Pf = glasher bay . Garbage both
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

            I crossed price phister off my products i install list years ago. Glacier bay, aqua source, price phister, Complete junk.

            David

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

              I call Moen a few times a month to get parts and I never have any problems with them, they usually pick up the phone within a few minutes. Even Kohler has been a big help when I need to talk to them.

              Pfister has the worst customer service in the business hands down. I stopped supplying their products many years ago and do my best to discourage anyone from using them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

                Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                I call Moen a few times a month to get parts and I never have any problems with them, they usually pick up the phone within a few minutes. Even Kohler has been a big help when I need to talk to them.

                Pfister has the worst customer service in the business hands down. I stopped supplying their products many years ago and do my best to discourage anyone from using them.
                I have NEVER supplied any product they make. I will try to help a customer, especially a long-term one, when I run into a PP piece of junk they have though.

                Not anymore.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

                  The faucet of a 1000 parts.


                  The faucet that engineers the handle screws guaranteed to never remove.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

                    Reminds me of my last experience with Drain Brain (general wire) and a certain woman salesperson.

                    But if your watching the news of late you might just want to bite your tongue as
                    some firms are starting to sue over bad reviews.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

                      Originally posted by fixitright View Post
                      But if your watching the news of late you might just want to bite your tongue as
                      some firms are starting to sue over bad reviews.

                      If all the facts back up the statement it's too bad if the truth hurts. booo hoo wooo
                      ~~

                      ... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

                        Originally posted by Dhal22 View Post
                        I crossed price phister off my products i install list years ago. Glacier bay, aqua source, price phister, Complete junk.

                        David
                        I steer customers away from PP every chance I get. IME, Moen has about the best customer service I've ever dealt with and I'm happy to direct customers to Moen or a handful of other well built, well backed products.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X