Pfister Customer No-Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfister Customer No-Service

21 minutes on hold for a warranted cartridge. Nothing but classical music.

Hung up.

Just not gonna' work on anything you make. Ever.

Re: Pfister Customer No-Service

I can't blame you for being upset although long waits for just about any companies phone lines is pretty much the norm nowadays! Doesn't make it right and your solution is the only way to make them change, hit em and hit em hard in the pocketbook.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I have to call:

Moen
      Kohler
      Delta
      Rheem
      Ridgid

From time to time. Enough to say that the hold times are reasonable with them.

State/A.O. Smith and Pfister have always been horrible regardless of time of day.

They are dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        I can't blame you for being upset although long waits for just about any companies phone lines is pretty much the norm nowadays! Doesn't make it right and your solution is the only way to make them change, hit em and hit em hard in the pocketbook.

Not so with my Wolverine Brass rep. I can call him or place an order for cartridges and they are really free. I keep one of each on hand and replacements are easy. No waits, no holding, no nothing... WB doesnt have the fanciest faucets out there but they do ONLY sell to professionals.
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Pf = glasher bay . Garbage both
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I crossed price phister off my products i install list years ago. Glacier bay, aqua source, price phister, Complete junk.

David

Comment

I call Moen a few times a month to get parts and I never have any problems with them, they usually pick up the phone within a few minutes. Even Kohler has been a big help when I need to talk to them.

Pfister has the worst customer service in the business hands down. I stopped supplying their products many years ago and do my best to discourage anyone from using them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                I call Moen a few times a month to get parts and I never have any problems with them, they usually pick up the phone within a few minutes. Even Kohler has been a big help when I need to talk to them.

Pfister has the worst customer service in the business hands down. I stopped supplying their products many years ago and do my best to discourage anyone from using them.
                I have NEVER supplied any product they make. I will try to help a customer, especially a long-term one, when I run into a PP piece of junk they have though.

Not anymore.

Comment

The faucet of a 1000 parts.

The faucet that engineers the handle screws guaranteed to never remove.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Reminds me of my last experience with Drain Brain (general wire) and a certain woman salesperson.

But if your watching the news of late you might just want to bite your tongue as
                    some firms are starting to sue over bad reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by fixitright View Post
                      But if your watching the news of late you might just want to bite your tongue as
                      some firms are starting to sue over bad reviews.

If all the facts back up the statement it's too bad if the truth hurts. booo hoo wooo
                      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Dhal22 View Post
                        I crossed price phister off my products i install list years ago. Glacier bay, aqua source, price phister, Complete junk.

David
                        I steer customers away from PP every chance I get. IME, Moen has about the best customer service I've ever dealt with and I'm happy to direct customers to Moen or a handful of other well built, well backed products.

Comment

Working...
                        X