Helping your customer with a home owners claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping your customer with a home owners claim

On this slab leak will the Home owners Insurance reimburse My customer ? If so is there a particular way to write this up ? Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Helping your customer with a home owners claim

The key is a sudden burst in the pipe. They will pay for the leak detection and the demo work, along with the restoration of the flooring. They will not pay for the actual plumbing repair. So how its billed out will determine the percentage of reimbursement.

Then you have the deductible. Might not be worth the claim.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      The key is a sudden burst in the pipe. They will pay for the leak detection and the demo work, along with the restoration of the flooring. They will not pay for the actual plumbing repair. So how its billed out will determine the percentage of reimbursement.

Then you have the deductible. Might not be worth the claim.

Rick.
      You are an awesome friend ! simper fi Brother
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

It's the same way with sewer laterals. Long term problem such as an offset caused by lack of compaction ='s no pay. "sudden" movement of the earth causing the pipe to shift suddenly from oh lets say frost or large rock ='s a more likely pay out.

will pay for the camera but not snaking or repair..

This question just popped into my head. I wonder if they would pay for the snake if it is used in order to remove the standing water to facilitate a proper inspection?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
        X