Moen alder faucet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moen alder faucet

Just installed one on an existing vanity. I was surprised by the small I.D. size of the soldered supply lines !
    Also, do all teen age girls have $ 5000.00 worth of Girly soaps Ect. crammed in their vanities? I unloaded it all in paper bags. I asked Her if she wouldn't mind putting it back after I finished. She frowned !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Moen alder faucet

I've never understood why so few home owners think to remove all the items from a cabinet when they know a plumber is coming to work on that particular fixture.

On putting things away when done, I'll often comment that I'm not sure how they'd like things arranged, leaving them an opportunity to say that they'll take care of it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      Just installed one on an existing vanity. I was surprised by the small I.D. size of the soldered supply lines !
      Also, do all teen age girls have $ 5000.00 worth of Girly soaps Ect. crammed in their vanities? I unloaded it all in paper bags. I asked Her if she wouldn't mind putting it back after I finished. She frowned !
      I never had that problem when my girls were teenagers--of course, all that was available back then was a wash basin and a bar of lye soap.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakesPlumber View Post
        I've never understood why so few home owners think to remove all the items from a cabinet when they know a plumber is coming to work on that particular fixture.

On putting things away when done, I'll often comment that I'm not sure how they'd like things arranged, leaving them an opportunity to say that they'll take care of it themselves.
        Same as great lakes

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakesPlumber View Post

When they make me put it all in I put all the most frequently used stuff buried deep at the back.
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

I have 3 daughters . They kept it simple in the 70s
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The Adler is one of the home center lines, not what you'll get at a wholesaler
              No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                The Adler is one of the home center lines, not what you'll get at a wholesaler
                Thanks " Lesson learned "

Comment

Is that the one with 1/4" water supplies? At 1.5 gpm aereators, it still screams for more water.

I use the excuse that the cabinet needs to dry out and to check the paper towel for leaks before you put the stuff back. Seems to work most of the time. I also advise my customers to buy those plastic orginizers. It makes it simple to remove a few trays, catches any leaks and keeps the other items dry if there was a leak. Especially under the kitchen sink.

Rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    Is that the one with 1/4" water supplies? At 1.5 gpm aereators, it still screams for more water.

I use the excuse that the cabinet needs to dry out and to check the paper towel for leaks before you put the stuff back. Seems to work most of the time. I also advise my customers to buy those plastic orginizers. It makes it simple to remove a few trays, catches any leaks and keeps the other items dry if there was a leak. Especially under the kitchen sink.

Rick.
                    That is a very good tip for homeowners. I'm going to have to give my wife that tip! I hope she reacts well when I encroach in her territory.
                    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                    X