Propress service interval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propress service interval

Have any of you guys had to send your propress in for the servce lock out? How long is the turnaround time, and is there a cost for this?
    Model 100b.

Thanks.

Re: Propress service interval

Won't your local rep loan you one while your's is in for service?

David

Comment

I have not explored that option yet. The service light went on and locked up the tool twice today.

Comment

Ask him. Mine will.

David

Comment

For me I dropped my 100b off at the same time as a seesnake repair, took 2 weeks but they where slow guys and the propress was free because it had an oring leak and that counted as the service to be reset..
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, this is the first time I have had to have a piece of equipment sent out for service and have no idea what to expect and do. I'm not very hard on this tool and hope it's just the service lockout for calibration after a certain amount of presses. I would hate to get a bill for this.

Comment

As far as I know, there are very few propress service departments scattered across the country. It takes a large investment of equipment to service a tool. Im lucky, my service center is only 13 miles away. Very fast turnaround in under a week it was deliverd back by ups.

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

There is nothing close to here.

Comment

Working...
                X