SOCAL guys seesnake camera and drain equipment sales and repair store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCAL guys seesnake camera and drain equipment sales and repair store

So I had an issue with my mini camera earlier this week and called a few places to get the repair done but they all sounded too busy or didn't have the parts, or couldn't give an estimated time, etc. Or maybe Plungerman told them about what a douche nozzle I was...who knows lol. Anyway, talking to Kirk over at AJ about buying another camera, he recommended another outfit I never heard of. EPL Solutions down in Orange, CA (714)453-9760. If any of you were at the flow expo, these were the guys selling the sonde carrier that can go through a 2" cast iron ptrap.

Dealing with these guys was outstanding in every way. Essentially if you took a seesnake, spartan, general and duracable catalog and put everything on the shelf, that's what it looked like inside. From drain machines to camera, monitors to jetter nozzles, all on the shelf. For my repair, the guy repairing my camera had me come to the back and showed me why my camera was messing up and doing the repair was extremely thorough.

Here's another one.....I really wanted to get a new pushrod put on my camera(they had in stock)....about 2k give or take. The repair guy pulled out the entire pushrod and inspected the whole shebang, recommended against the replacement and explained why.....very honest and a straight shooter. So basically he lost money by not trying to upsell me but you can't put a price on honesty for future business.....that 1-1/2 drive for me is well worth it to deal with an honest establishment. There could be a guy 5 minutes away and I'll still go to Orange to see these guys. Last thing....if you've ever had a bent or broken seesnake frame....give these guys a call, they can help you out.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: SOCAL guys seesnake camera and drain equipment sales and repair store

had I known you were coming down south, we could have met up and played show and tell with the toys. heck you could have helped clean my truck from a week of jetting.

next time let me know in advance and I could have loaned you a camera.

rick
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      had I known you were coming down south, we could have met up and played show and tell with the toys. heck you could have helped clean my truck from a week of jetting.

next time let me know in advance and I could have loaned you a camera.

rick
      Approx. How many Miles apart do You Live ?
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

About 45 minutes to 1 hour away. Close enough to drive to but not close enough to show up at random.
        Last edited by gear junkie; 03-06-2014, 09:07 PM.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Sounds like Cisco is doing well.

Comment

Sounds like a mirror image of AJ Coleman.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            Ron's Facebook
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

While I was cleaning up a nasty mess before I was going to camera a sewer I swiped my G vision monitor into a pool. As I was fumbling to take off my phone and pull my wallet out of my pocket, (as I thought I was going to jump in before it sank to the bottom) it popped back up in the water, then down again and back up again. So I was able to pull it back out. As I pulled it out ready to give it cpr, a large amount of water came out the bottom, and the fault light came on. So I'm immediately thinking in the thousands of dollars mishap scenario. I call John at Epl Solutions and says bring it in and I'll give you a loaner. His well trained daughter Kaylee and his son James opens it up as soon as I get there, pats the insides dry, and puts it in front of a fan and tells me he isn't going to touch it for at least 24 hours. Being it was Mon afternoon when I got it in he called me yesterday with the good news, it was fixable. Though the had to fiddle with it for a few hours and change this and re dry that I got a repair bill for only 250.00. With his expert knowledge of his unit he was able to save the dvr portion. An expensive component.
              Needless to say Epl solutions is a great business to do business with.
              Last edited by theplungerman; 03-18-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X