Hack Town Florida Style LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack Town Florida Style LOL

I'm going to tackle this little "Beauty" Monday LOFL ...

Re: Hack Town Florida Style LOL

it's uglier than it needs to be. a slight tweak of the wall elbow would have made it so much nicer.
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

How dare you deface that masterpiece.
      sigpic

Comment

How did you get a picture of the underside of my Kitchen Sink???
        Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

that's funny they actually spent more time and a lot more work to make it wrong and what it would have been if they did it right

Comment

O that`s genius when you pull the plug on the sink it washes the garbage disposal and visa versa I especially love the lobster back bends they do help water flow

Tony

Comment

This is the best I could come up with for the "Cheap Skate" Homeowner

Could some of you guys PM me a price so I know if I'm in the Ball park ... Thanks !

Comment

Awwww.. You ruined it! I'm thinking between $150 to $200 depending on how long you spent + drive. Materials are fairly low..2 master trap kits, st.45, reg 45, 1.5" wye, peeling off the old 90... Good job, but feel free to punish the customer by charging a little extra for something that never should have been! Should have known.. Florida! And always in the news for all the wrong reasons.. Whooaa.. I looked at this pic again and now noticed both the way the water lines are coming in through the side of the cabinet; sloppy and amateur but not necessarily dangerous. But, take a look at the wiring under the disposer. Is that a wire nut just hanging there with a wire pulled through the back of the cabinet?
                Last edited by richinflorida; 03-17-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hmm hard to tell with a pic but was there not enough space to make one common trap. Cut the tail pieces. They may have a problem if they fill one sink and drain it as It may pull the trap on the other sink cause the traps aren't separately vented

Comment

Fully tested all works

Originally posted by PLUMBER JAY View Post
                    Hmm hard to tell with a pic but was there not enough space to make one common trap. Cut the tail pieces. They may have a problem if they fill one sink and drain it as It may pull the trap on the other sink cause the traps aren't separately vented

Comment

Working...
                    X