Crane toilet 2004 ,never seen this flush valve before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crane toilet 2004 ,never seen this flush valve before

Did some surfing on the internet,,,,,,,,,,it was sold by Lowes known as the Crane toilet to go,,,,,,,,,every thing you need is in one box ready to go. I can't find a repair part for the flush valve inside the tank. It has a coast foundry name on it. It is made of black plastic ,,,,,kind of looks like a Mansfield .

Re: Crane toilet 2004 ,never seen this flush valve before

You bought it at Lowes, what did you expect ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      You bought it at Lowes, what did you expect ?
      Just a plumber doing a service call on a 10 year old toilet No repair parts for this toilet at wholesale store?

hole in bottom of of tank,,,,flush valve hole is 3 1/2". Would a toto or some other flush valve fit this 3 1/2 opening?

Comment

You can probably scab together something but with all the running around it'd be cheaper to sell them a new toilet.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          You can probably scab together something but with all the running around it'd be cheaper to sell them a new toilet.
          The owner of the crane toilet has just purchased the home and has a home warranty,,,,we work for the warrant company,,,,,,,,will find out Monday what insurance company will allow our plumbing company to do.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
            The owner of the crane toilet has just purchased the home and has a home warranty,,,,we work for the warrant company,,,,,,,,will find out Monday what insurance company will allow our plumbing company to do.
            Insurance companies are designed to receive money, not spend it.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
              The biggest problem I see here is working for the warranty company.

David

Comment

Crane is not very popular out here anymore. I think hd still carries a few toilets.

Should be simple to find on the internet, amazon.

Just tracked down a kohler tank handle that's discontinued on amazon.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

I not only refuse to work for home warranty companies, I won't even discuss why anymore. They want to start telling me how no no, it's easy, you just call this number and tell them and "click", I hang up.
                  This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                    I not only refuse to work for home warranty companies, I won't even discuss why anymore. They want to start telling me how no no, it's easy, you just call this number and tell them and "click", I hang up.
                    Every experience I've had with a home warranty company has been a colossal pain for both us and the home owner.

Comment

Working...
                    X