Clear All

• "How to Properly Vent Your Cellar Sewer Pipe..."

... OR "Easy Peesy Cleanouts"

Why replace the pipe, better to keep it high and dry, safe from poo:

Some other nice violations:

~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Re: "How to Properly Vent Your Cellar Sewer Pipe..."

Seems I've been there before.... where was this at ???

Comment

any rental in a poverty stricken neighborhood where the lowest class of society resides.
      ~~

Comment

Im sure no one uses wipes in the house ! Must have been the last tenants

Comment

yeah, like no females that use about 50 tampons either. GD things wont come off the snake real easy.

talked to the landlord. young girl bought the thing a few years ago and never went back. tenants changed, etc. now it's a sh!thole and she cant afford to spend the cash to replace the drain. it's collapsing the stone wall where it passes above the footer. the water service comes in at the same point. it's all under a concrete driveway and the vent riser is broken and shifted. and it terminates in the center of the street. probably a $15K replacement.

i could probably do a semi-permanent cleanout addition at the hole if she choses to sell off the house. still wont fix the non-flushable problem though...
          ~~

Comment

I absolutely hate the cable guys. They come in and run things, I think they wrap them together on purpose, and end up with a mess. Every time I get a tenant who changes cable, I immediately go in and clean up the wire mess they make.

Comment

Originally posted by nkyrental View Post
              I absolutely hate the cable guys. They come in and run things, I think they wrap them together on purpose, and end up with a mess. Every time I get a tenant who changes cable, I immediately go in and clean up the wire mess they make.
              Most installers are independent contractors and are paid piecework so they don't have any incentive to clean things up. A few times I have had the cable company techs out and the work is a lot cleaner as they don't have to rush to the next job to get paid.

Comment

Working...
              X