I'll start another fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll start another fight

Just to keep you reading I hear that Uponor is now being carried, along with the tools at Ace Hardware stores
    sigpic

WHAT? Are you serious? I also just heard Home Depot is selling torches, pipe wrenches and hand threaders....frick. Might as well start collecting unemployment now.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Just to keep you reading I hear that Uponor is now being carried, along with the tools at Ace Hardware stores

50% of the service work we perform is redoing sloppy work by others. I say let them have it. A customer that rents pex tools isn't a customer that I'm interested in anyway.

David

Comment

So what, just about every supply house sells to the public now anyways.

30 years ago I even had an account at an electrical supply house.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

• NHMaster3015
          NHMaster3015 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm just a bit surprised. Uponor has always (until now) made such a big deal out of having to be certified to install it. I wonder if they will warranty it if a homeowner isn't certified?

Hell, both home creepo and lowes sell trac pipe but I don't really care if homeowners blow themselves up lol
          Last edited by NHMaster3015; 05-08-2014, 07:37 PM. Reason: The pad don't like Uponor either lol. Kept spitting upon or

Just 1 home explosion would stop that trac pipe bs.

David

Comment

I'm wondering if it went from Uponor to the distributor to a jobber and then to the retail outlet?

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I was in ACE yesterday and saw an end cap with it on it,
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
            X