Super Magic Hippie Mushrooms - Plumber Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Magic Hippie Mushrooms - Plumber Edition

And how to properly secure your shower pan to the floor.

~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

A+ plumbing at its finest! !! Lol. Job security my friend.

Comment

yeah, i took care of the toilet. the flange was 1/2" above the sub floor and the 3/4" screws let loose. the porcelain tiles (very ornate) dropped 1/4" from mid-point to front of the bowl base. i shimmed and siliconed it, and used a horned urethane foam gasket to help make the seal. The original was wax with no horn. I've had really good luck with the foam stuff but i use it only for the "problems".

the shower pan is being taken care of by an old tile guy. customer told me he said 'young guys dont know sheit about anything anymore.'

the porcelain runs into the shower as the main wall tiles. a 4" narrow band of clear pearlescent .75x.75 inch glass tiles is at 1/3 and 2/3 height and also is the entire base of the shower pan.

it all has to come out... leaks everywhere
      ~~

Comment

I like the purple rain fall on the p v c..Some guys just don't give a chit about pride in their work..just dollop the glue and primer everywhere who cares how it looks..

Comment

can you imagine what the guy's hands looked like?

i switched to uv purple, so no drips or drops to be seen. it is expensive though, double to triple the regular cost of primer/cleaner.
          ~~

Comment

Working...
          X