DO YOU CHANGE OUT H.W. ANODES ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO YOU CHANGE OUT H.W. ANODES ?

It's a big Country , and we have different water and practices . Love 2 learn ! Tanks Tool , the apprentice
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Yes, however, one should check the age of the water heater before advising the customer to spend
    sigpic

Comment

When I change out old W.H. with a new nonox on a stand in garage , I keep the stand, rather than more work. No head room to get anode out. Do folks disconnect, and tip W.H. to service anode ? Tanks Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I do if the warranty requires it (rare). It may need an impact gun to get it out. By the time they're bad they usually flex enough to get taken out easily and most of the new ones are jointed in the middle.
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Do you stay with the same brand anode ?

Comment

i get whatever is available.
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

www.thisoldhouse.com how to change a water heater anode rod . Excellent

Comment

Working...
              X