Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE DISPOSAL ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHATS YOUR FAVORITE RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE DISPOSAL ?

Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE DISPOSAL ?
    insinkerator pro SS or pro contractor models. the badger is noisy poo.
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

You're always there, Brother ! Tanks Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Pro 750
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

i used to install the pro compact. i think it has been discontinued. it was the all around best for most applications
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

ISE Pro 880 is our best mover.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
              i used to install the pro compact. i think it has been discontinued. it was the all around best for most applications
              pro 750 is the equivilant
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

With Insinkerator in Home Depot and Lowes here, many supply houses do not even carry many disposers. I always recommend Insinkerator. Evolution compact is a great machine. They changed the lineup at HD recently though. The HD ones are red instead of Blue and look a little crappier

Comment

Insinkerator Evolution line. Stainless chamber, 3/4 hp or better 6 year or better warranty. The Badger always make it past their warranty, but they start rusting from day 1 and are noisy. I tell my customers that if they really want a disposer, buck up and go for the Evolution/Pro series. If they're not into disposers, let me install a basket strainer...

Comment

I've always had great luck with the Insinkerator Badger 5 ...cheap easy to install and usually lasts for many years.... looks like you guys like something better... but for me I know it and like it.

Comment

• toolaholic
                      toolaholic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How much snow Brother ?

• Any Small Job Plumbing
                      Editing a comment
                      you just wouldn't believe it.... I have to go around to the back of house's daily and the snow is up to my chest, sometimes I sink down because the snow is a foot or more above my head and have to call for help! minus -7 last week..... but I wouldn't live anyplace else and yes I'm CRAZY!
                  Working...
                  X