YOUR FAVORITE RAIN CAN SHOWER HEAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR FAVORITE RAIN CAN SHOWER HEAD

We shower outside, always. Privacy, nice epay deck . I want to add a rain can in addition to existing hand held . do You like square or round Ect . Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

At the first sign of rain, just grab your bar of soap and run outside.

Comment

Men makes a good one round and octagon shaped .but my supplier carries a no named one for around a hundred bucks...now this thing is nice....huge and for some reason we hen u pull out the water savers they don't leak.a couple brands when u pull out the water savers the leak like crazy.

Comment

Moen

Comment

ours is a water pik rainfall round showerhead. i forget how much it was
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Just ordered a moen 8" adjustable. Moen velocity S6320 $172 plumbers surplus. Best rated " This Old House " Thanks All
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              We shower outside, always. Privacy, nice epay deck . I want to add a rain can in addition to existing hand held . do You like square or round Ect . Thanks Tool
              After you've finished shaving, and washing your socks in your helmet, just pour the water over your head and you're done.

Some here are wondering why not our skives? Well, we didn't wear any, that's why!!!

Comment

Undies are for split tails Marine !

Comment

I've heard that the term "Jar head" refers to WWII Marines' helmets were manufactured by the Mason Jar Co.

Comment

Howdy Neighbor ! Lunch for U N Waldo ,SF On Me

Comment

Sure where was lunch last month when we were in your backyard?

don't tell me you were in Ireland, got proof

RIck.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

YOU BETCHA !

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          Howdy Neighbor ! Lunch for U N Waldo ,SF On Me
                          No can do. I'm in Europe seeing the sights right at the moment. Take a rain check though.

Comment

Awesome what countries ?

Comment

Working...
                            X