Look What I Have

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What I Have

One of the hardest to get in my area. I've been told they are a bunch of blowhards from the ole' boys network and if you look at them wrong they will deny deny deny.
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

good job!
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I am so proud of You Son ! Dad
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks guys

only 75 more towns to go! yay...

I also received town of Blasdell, NY last wednesday but, for them, it's more like getting a license from a cracker jack box. pay my fee, show a license from another town, and show them your bond for their town (no other town requires one) and your insurance.
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

With #766 its truly a small network of masters in that town.

right now im paying 4 business licenses. Thats a lot of fees just to have the privilege to work in their city.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

• Plumber Punky
            Plumber Punky commented
            Editing a comment
            most of them are probably dead. the actual paper license number is 197. fortunately, now it's just an annual renewal fee for any town i hold. about $300.

Great job Marc! I don't have that one yet

Comment

• Plumber Punky
            Plumber Punky commented
            Editing a comment
            you'll get it. the test was easy. the politics and ole boys network, not so easy. look at them slantwise and they get all grumpy.

Congrats!

Comment

Outstanding.
            Now get out there and make some money.
            I'll be drawing SS this year and those contributions need to keep rolling in.

Comment

• Plumber Punky
              Plumber Punky commented
              Editing a comment
              I already have been. I needed this paper so I can pull permits for hvac work. it's retarded.

• Big Jim
              Big Jim commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess I shoulda' said make some more money

Congratulations, Plumber Punky! I still remember how good it felt to pass the State exam for Master Plumber, which brings up a question. Are Master Plumber licenses issued by the cities rather than the state in NY? Here in Michigan it's a state issued license and good for the entire state.

Comment

congrat's to the 3 of You . Send Mom and Dad a nice GIFT surprise for Awesome Parenting ! REALLY ! They made You do chores . not a lot of that today !
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
              X