TODAY WILL BE BORING FOR TOOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY WILL BE BORING FOR TOOL

2" C.I. laundry line rusted out. using My Borzit I, will drill about 44 Ft under house. wish Me luck. I'm using 10Ft. lengths of 3/4" Galvy. I will run wood story poles above roof on enter and exit locations. pull dry line across both to third one beyond start trench. from these i run down to nuts on strings above pipe. this gives proper angle. Level with 1/4"
    block gives Me 1/4" fall. Just hope it doesn't come out in L.A. !!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

I like to bore a straight hole with my jetter. Less chance of damagimg anything and is much easier to keep grade since nothing is spinning. Then I can enlarge it on the way back out with a drill pipe and paddle bit if need be.

44' is a long way to drill with grade. Id be more worried hitting china than l.a.

wish I was free to assist. But 2 hours isnt enough notice to hit the road, jack

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

let us know how it works out, and good luck
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

If you can,maybe some pictures? May your project go well.

Comment

will do
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

7:45pm and no word from tool. hope he didn't drain the pacific into china.

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

We have clay hard as a whxres heart ! Had to jack hammer with a spade bitt. Other side Saw cut , and jackhammer concrete sidewalk 6 ' thick. Tomorrow start boring.
              My old Hilti16' concrete saw died. Bought the new 4 stroke Makita 14 " Not as lout cuts, fine. My laborer did all the heavy lifting. I could use DWV PVC , but choose pressure instead. Just My Guts.
              Last edited by toolaholic; 06-07-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Well I own and work on a lot of Eichler slab on grade homes. Before I started I told the owner there might be a concrete grade beam at 20 Ft. Well at 20 Ft We hit it ! So Mon I will have the Laborers drop the starter trench 12" and have at it again. Such is Life . You just keep Going !

Comment

Working...
                X