Perrin and Rowe exposed thermostatic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perrin and Rowe exposed thermostatic

Anyone ever take the cartridge out of one of these babies? It's got three set screws at the bottom but I can't figure out how to pull the cartridge to make it come out. These are pretty high end so I don't want to break it, any help would be a appreciated. Thanks

I've installed a couple, but haven't had one apart. Did you contact Rohl tech support by any chance? They might be able to help you out.

Comment

Retaining nut on front. Three set screws on the bottom. Pull out. 3 O-rings holding it though. Alignment pin on bottom doesn't need to be removed if I recall. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks, yeah I got the technical drawings off the website after some looking. Yeah I guess you just pull that big relating nut off. I tried prying gently with my flat head but I guess I'll have to be a bit more persuasive.

Comment

Originally posted by Half-flush View Post
          Thanks, yeah I got the technical drawings off the website after some looking. Yeah I guess you just pull that big relating nut off. I tried prying gently with my flat head but I guess I'll have to be a bit more persuasive.

That's why I hate servicing high end faucets, one scratch and it's yours. I swapped cartridges out on a Jado this week where the handles had to be loosened with a flat head. I was not happy taking that risk.

David

Comment

Once the retaining nut has been removed, just give the cartridge a good yank. Be careful not to lose the alignment pins. And, make sure the o rings on the replacement cartridge are properly lubricated.
            Last edited by Plumbus; 06-14-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X