This is the dig job I did for my cousin. It was difficult mainly due to the space constraints - closeness to the house, closeness to the property line, gas lines, water lines, etc. I had obtained a written permission slip to cross the neighbor's land, which I protected with plywood. There is no cellar in this house. The old lateral was 6" clay with concrete in the hubs. There was only 1 bathroom group for the entire 6" line I did have to make 2 repairs to the storm sewer, just visible in the second last picture. The curved steel pipe is an ancient abandoned drain line (1.25").
No announcement yet.