THERE ARE SOME AWESOME FOLKS OUT THERE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THERE ARE SOME AWESOME FOLKS OUT THERE

I contracted to bore 44ft.under a home, to run a new laundry line. between a concrete grade beam and horrible clay i went another route. ran 70 ft along house boring 23 ft under drive. Told Him I'd make it right for original contract price. today on final payment He added a $1000.00 . I have him as a customer and friend now!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Doing right usually comes back to you full fold..Especially when it's not your intention to gain from it..when it comes from the heart and it's genuine, prepare to be blessed my friend.

Comment

Those words mean so much ! Thanks for Your kindness Friend. , Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

What a stand up customer! and that was awesome of you to honor your original price.

Comment

what an awesome customer. Plus it was nice of you to honor your original price

Comment

Kevin, you did the right thing.

I had a similar experience yesterday. There was a miscommunication about moving 2 frost-free water spigots (hot and cold) to a different cabinet in a garage "wet bar". I drilled the wrong cabinet, shortened and rebuilt a drawer and the slides. I called the customer, prior to the work (the cabinet i had to modify wasnt in the original plans) but there wasnt any answer. I didnt charge for the time to do the modifications (approx $97.50) and he gave me a huge box full of new copper and brass fittings worth at least $300 in addition to the adjusted bill. Just because he thought i could use them... he didnt want to sell them or scrap them. He wanted ME to have them.

I turned that deed into another good deed today, using one of those fittings to help out an older veteran who took a beating from a handy-hack from the local VFW. That, a few other fittings, and 4 hours free... I feel good about life.

Sometimes it's not always about the money.
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

• toolaholic
              toolaholic commented
              Editing a comment
              that is awesome !
          Working...
          X