Bad Day For My Orangeburg to Give up the Ghost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Day For My Orangeburg to Give up the Ghost

46 years and the snake finally tore through Orangeburg.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Monday i'm doing a liner and then a birthday party for someone we know. might be a unique birthday gift.

is it flowing or backed up right now.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Need help tomorrow?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'm not sure what I am doing yet. Jon dug as far as the driveway but it's about midnight so he needs to get the kids home. It looks like the stoppage is just after where he dug to. I think it is a slow stoppage, although my camera goes under water, then stops dead right at the ABS to Orangeburg connestion.

Mark

Comment

give me a call anytime tomorrow if you need a hand.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Mark keep me in the loop. But joey and phoebe come in at 3 and I better not be late

Whats the footage to the curb and do you have any idea where it stubs in from the curb?

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I knew it was coming. You were either going to be moving or fixing somewhere along the way.

I have a small section of it too that's just waiting to cause trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                Mark keep me in the loop. But joey and phoebe come in at 3 and I better not be late

Whats the footage to the curb and do you have any idea where it stubs in from the curb?

Rick.

It's about 60' from where the ABS stops above the driveway, out to the curb. It looks like half is under the driveway and half runs along the side of the driveway.

Mark

Comment

Ben is packing up his pickup. A shop vac and reverse auger is making the 60 mile trek. If all else fails, ill come moday before the party. This way we can all be the party pooper

Ben will get it done and we'll look at pipe bursting it next. Might make for a good West Coast Roundup

Rick
                  phoebe it is

Comment

My biggest problem now is my vision and I'm out of my prescription eye drops. It' been 13-weeks since I've been able to drive. Add to that, Brenda's surgery made it to where she has not been able to drive for 3-weeks and has another 3-weeks to go.

Mark
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-26-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Life is back to good. Ben made a great repair (Thanks Ben) and Jana picked my eye drops up from the pharmacy.

Mark

Comment

I knew it ! Ben has to be a MARINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Semper Fi Brother !
                        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

• Big Jim
                          Big Jim commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Careful. LOL. That's an insult to a squid.

Too easy and the company while making the repair was worth the trip. Jon really deserves the credit. If I had to dig that hole, we might still be waiting till Monday.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

if I was late picking up Phoebe and Joey from the airport today, there would not have been a hole deep enough to put me in

turned out the plane was only 15 minutes late and not the 30 it showed on the computer. i parked in the structure just as the plane touched down and was at the baggage claim 15 minutes before they walked in.

so all in all, i accomplished my job today and still had time to make a dirty movie and help a buddy with 3 truck locks. all in a days work.

see the crew on monday.

Rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

It gets even better. Brenda just figured out my missing sunglasses were left on the table of a pizza joint in Ojai Thursday night. I guess that mystery is over.

Mark.

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
                              PLUMBER RICK commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You forgot, our buddy max lives in ojai. he'll pick them up and we'll see him at the next phcc trade show. Or he could mail them.

Rick.
                          Working...
                          X