No announcement yet.

Residential Urinals

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential Urinals

Customer wants this. No problem concerning the drain but no 3/4" water line any where around. Only 1/2". I dont think the 1/2" will properly operate the sloan valve . They show 3/4" on the specs. I dont even want to attempt without 3/4" . He's pushing hard for the install. I dont want to deal with the repercussions if it doesnt work. Any ideas?? Thanks all
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Chicago 1/2"
    Model #: 339-665PSHCP
    • Straight
    • 665-PSH - 1-3/4" Vandal Proof MVP Metering Push Handle
    • MVP - MVP Metering Adjustable Cycle Time Closure Cartridge
    • 1/2" NPT Female Thread Inlet
    • 1/2" NPT Female Thread Outlet
    • Chrome Plate Finish
    • Weight: 1.000lbs
    • CFNow! - this item ships 3 business days from order acknowledgement
    • Eligible to ship within 24 hours after order acknowledgement (customer pays freight)
    Price $ 99.84

Waterless????Seen em ' . They should be illegal. Unsanitary as hell. I'll check around to see if the 1/2" sloan valve will work. Forgot the model urinal that this guy wants. I did mention waterless to him. lolol . What a joke
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

First off you asked for "ANY IDEAS".

I'm not familiar with the "1/2" slaon valve. lol. If you meant 1/2" Sloan Valve, I've never seen one. lol. That's why I suggested the Chicago, they have worked well for me. lol.

As for waterless urinals being unsanitary, how did they get approved? Why are the major fixture companies now manufacturing them? Simple answer is demand. lol.

For me, my commercial customers in the hospitality industry, followed by manufacturing, have been driving the demand. So much so that in the past two years we have installed dozens, with no issues. lol.

IMHO, ANY water appliance can be unsanitary if not properly cleaned and cared for. lol.

Just saying,

PS. I still don't know about lol. Never used it until today.
        Is it laughing out loud, or lots of love?

Ive installed a couple american standard that incorporated a built in tank and electronic flush. Very nice look and hands free. Can't remember the model number right now.

phoebe it is

innsbrook urinal.

phoebe it is

So use a 1/2 inch flush valve. They work quite well. Available in manual flush as well as the automatic in this link.