Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello,
    I'm new to this forum but have been active on Plumbing Zone for the past 4 or 5 years as Dpeckplb. Anyways for those that don't know me I'm a licensed plumber in Ontario. I have been in the trade since 2008 and a licensed plumber since 2015. I started my own company in January of 2016 and had a very successful first year. I do mostly residential new construction as well as service and renovations. Around here we do lots with well systems, pumps and septic systems. I just recently branched off into sewer cleaning. So I'm really paying close attention to the drain cleaning part of the forum.

Welcome aboard Brother. You'll find it's a good place to hang Your Hat. Be well Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I got out of large new construction projects in the early 90's and remodels in the 2000's.

All service and repair with a majority of my time going towards sewers and drains. I clean up pretty good in more ways than 1.

Welcome and feel free to post, participate and add your 2 cents.

Just 1 question for you?

Are you a Drummer or Sectional Guy? Chose wisely, your livelihood is riding on it.

Rick.

Welcome to the forum.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Rick brings to mind My wonderful Son in Law. AKA " The Plumber Drummer " Earth heat Duvall Washington
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

welcome to the forum,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Lots of knowledge from great guys on here, looking forward to your input. As rick asked do you do sectional or drums?

IMO this site is way better than pz, even if it's a tad slow sometimes.
            -Byron

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              I got out of large new construction projects in the early 90's and remodels in the 2000's.

All service and repair with a majority of my time going towards sewers and drains. I clean up pretty good in more ways than 1.

Welcome and feel free to post, participate and add your 2 cents.

Just 1 question for you?

Are you a Drummer or Sectional Guy? Chose wisely, your livelihood is riding on it.

Rick.

Welcome to the forum.
              Right now I just have a k750 with 75' of 5/8. I'm hoping to add a k-60 as well in the future. I also work with a different plumbing company that has a General Sewer Rooter. I much prefer the Ridgid though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cable or root View Post
                Welcome aboard. Lots of knowledge from great guys on here, looking forward to your input. As rick asked do you do sectional or drums?

IMO this site is way better than pz, even if it's a tad slow sometimes.
                PZ seems to have died in the past year or so.

Comment

Working...
                X