Winterizing time in Minnesota (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterizing time in Minnesota (?)

Just got my first call to winterize foreclosures.

I used to do them when they paid well but not any more.

Women calls from ABC construction, I ask what their paying. $50.00 (including anti freeze)

I was really good about it, didn't laugh. Didn't swear.

Started to explain about getting what you pay for.
    Realized it would do no good and said good bye.
    Last edited by fixitright; 09-12-2017, 09:25 PM.

Laughable!

Comment

Some folks should not be in business. Many of them figure how long it's going to take you and guess what your hourly rate is never giving a thought to what the market is for it or what it's worth.
      So now you you got these yahoo contractors pounding they're subs into the dirt so they work for wages or much less. We got plenty of those jerks here in SoCal. You can see them coming, wearing shades when it's cloudy, big chain around a skinny neck, baseball hat on backwards, empty cans of monster in the truck bed, positively breathtaking, yea baby.

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
        PLUMBER RICK commented
        Editing a comment
        Mighty, looks like they also deleted your post count. you're down to 23.

You also remind me of Adam / dirtyhands with This post.

Rick.

• Mightyservant
        Mightyservant commented
        Editing a comment
        It's probably one of those bleep bird subs sitting in his monster gaming chair, ball cap backwards wearing Vonzippers in a dark room, taking a drag from a KOOL menthol who just clicked my behind out of existence looking over his shoulder cause he's got the shakes and thought he heard footsteps but it really his ole lady downstairs freaking out over a large roach..
    Working...
    X