Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to rent several 535 Pipe Threaders.......

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to rent several 535 Pipe Threaders.......

I am trying to locate a company that rents the 535 pipe threaders. I am having difficulty locating a local company that can provide several, i.e., 5 to 15, that I may get my hands on.................any suggestions?? Doesn't necessarily have to be in Colorado either. Thanks!
    Chickadee

You must be doing a heck of alot ot threading to need 15 at one time. What kind of work are you doing?
    the dog

Comment

Out here in California the rental yards I have dealt with most are:

US Rentals
      United Rentals
      PDQ Rentals
      Hertz

I don't know if that helps.

I can tell you this, however, using rental equipment in construction rarely pays off. It only makes sense in special circumstances where a piece of equipment is seldom used, or in high maintenence equipment such as large lifts. That's why I was wondering what your situation is.
      the dog

Comment

Way more than I need to be on a Sunday...........

I have a customer that needs I believe needs 11. But the minute those show up the other subs may also request the same..... as they have in the past for just about all the tools & equipment I've provided. It's a Fuel Refinery that I'm working/searching so hard on a Sunday for.....fun fun!!
        Chickadee

Comment

I hear what your saying......

The company I work for is Hertz..... I have had the same feelings in the past when they ask for things like Chain hoist rental.......but they need so many & they would only rent very seldom outside of them requesting them & my boss under those cicumstances would go for it. Besides the refinery rents everything that they need & use in the way of tools & equipment. It's a tough one to keep track of!!
          Chickadee

Comment

Look up pennsylvainia tool.... locations are ciccnatti,youngstown ohio,michigan,atlanta,st.louis,los angles,n.carolina,chicago,lancaster pa.
            A fishing pole is the best cordless tool!

Comment

Thanks...... I check it out!!
              Chickadee

Comment

Working...
              X