X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just what we need another plumber

lol hey guys as most of you know i owned a carpentry company in maryland for 13 years then a rival company offered a deal i couldn't say no to.so now i have moved here to florida tring to figure out what it was that i wanted to do now,i had thought about opening up a new company then have been very discourge by that then i thought i always wanted to drive a trachtor trailer across the usa then after my move from maryland to here i thought that might not be such a good idea,then i had a problem with my main drain rented a snake and thought to my self i really should learn more of this.so last week i put in an app to one of my areas better shops(26 trucks 65 employees own ware house and no flat rates(i had to check))took my piss test on monday and started today.it was pretty uneventful as we were looking for the sewer taps for new home construction just to find out they were never installed so it pretty much was a wasted day and tomarrow i think i will be working with some one else as they find"my place "in the company and in 18 months i go to school so i going to be a grunt for awhile again.and as far you guys asking if you sold your company why are you still working? the reason is simple i have two hands arms and legs but i only have one mind and seince i still dont know every thing this is just one more thing for me to learn i cant work in an office as i hate being in doors and most of my time seice i have been here i have been in my"shop"being bored to death so this will keep me busy
    9/11/01, never forget.

good luck osc. just be carefull when snaking those sewers. you might find a gator in one

i'm sure you will have lots of questions in the months to come,
    bring them on

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Git yerself a JAFO hat and have fun. LOL
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan
        Git yerself a JAFO hat and have fun. LOL
        Jews for the Abolition of Firearms Ownership ?
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Just Another xxxxxxx Observer?
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
          X