• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheTool Shed Online.com

The Tool Shed Online.com
    info@thetoolshedonline.com
    www.thetoolshedonline.com
    The Tool Shed Online.com has low prices on all the tools you need to fix that pluming problem.
    Last edited by Robert Palin; 05-18-2006, 07:50 PM.

Maybe It's Just Me But The Tools All Look Like Cheap Knock-off Tools From China Which Would Break The First Time You Use Them.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

very good tools

no they are not from china. They are very good tools i have many of them and use them from day to day. I sell them at good prices lower them amazon.com and others. So check it out and try out the tools. I bet you will love them.
      www.thetoolshedonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Palin
        no they are not from china. They are very good tools i have many of them and use them from day to day. I sell them at good prices lower them amazon.com and others. So check it out and try out the tools. I bet you will love them.
        now we know why thay are very good tools
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Wow what awesome prices, do you also sell Sorny Sterios, Hitichi TV's, and Rigid Plumbing tools. I think you will find the people in this forum actually know the difference between quality and crap. Please find another forum to spam.

Comment

come on guys... people have to make a living some how... even if they buy the stuff from a supply house in California or Chicago which also sells stuff on E-Bay.
            Some examples
            Name:  bbae1d24930141e0593323b2f807bbfe.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  4.3 KB
            Win bid at $5 and pay $24.95 for shipping and the plastic by the chuck melts after 2 hrs or less
            Name:  82a6172ced50e30d9c0a496f1ba59fff.jpg
Size:  6.5 KB
            same stuff as harbor freight and made in china still.
            Name:  5930c85ffaf3914c6d8269b069c1204e.jpg
Size:  10.2 KB
            Why not go to an electrical supply house and get the Dottie Tamper Proof 15 in 1?
            Name:  4cf0576a28a9e2b2877652d7f4ccf675.jpg
Size:  5.5 KB
            When i can this is the next tool I"ll buy!
            Last edited by Polar Sparky 1224; 05-19-2006, 10:26 PM.
            "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
            "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow
              Maybe It's Just Me But The Tools All Look Like Cheap Knock-off Tools From China Which Would Break The First Time You Use Them.
              I'm with Utah here, this is junk. It is also an advertisment on a discussion forum. I believe in the free forum of discussion (God knows I have used it, there are some who say abused it), but I don't think advertising is acceptable.

Just my opinion.
              the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10
                I'm with Utah here, this is junk. It is also an advertisement on a discussion forum. I believe in the free forum of discussion (God knows I have used it, there are some who say abused it), but I don't think advertising is acceptable.

Just my opinion.
                I can offer you a sweet deal on rodent population control! Just go to www.killercat.com and enter you address and we'll send you a lethal purring friend in 3 business days. Or for a small extra fee we can have it overnighted.

Just remember the food chain is your friend!

Comment

don't people realize that all they are going to do when they buy that junk is end up in the hospital(it is 4 am ok so just leave it alone)and then that cheap crap just cost them $800. or more and if they would have bought the right tool in the frist place they would have been fine(more than likely anyways)
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

end up in the hospital?

end up in the hospital? I could understand ending up in the dumpster, but the hospital?

A few years back I bought three of the Milwaukee 18V combo sets at HD. The clerk told me I was wasting my money, I could do much better buying the Ryobi kits which were less than half price. I told her I didn't want to fill the jobsite trash dumpster. Of course that was before Ryobi and Milwaukee were the same company.

Comment

Come on guys, you can't compare his stuff to harbor Frieghts. His stuff is HF! He does not keep inventory just orders from HF as he recieves orders. Of course he does mark everything up anywhere from 2-10 times HF prices. I did find a real bargain, think i will order a dozen. He is selling a 100' chalk line with chalk for only $23.99, now that is a bargain by anybodies standards, I had to pay $3.74 at Wally World for my last one. Hurry up and get your orders in guys, HF.....uh..I meen The tool shed only has a thousand of them in stock.
                      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

A 10" 60T no name stamped steel body "framing and ripping" blade for $50?! Even has carbide teeth though! Gimme a break....
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by hewood; 05-19-2006, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Polar Sparky 1224
                          I can offer you a sweet deal on rodent population control! Just go to www.killercat.com and enter you address and we'll send you a lethal purring friend in 3 business days. Or for a small extra fee we can have it overnighted.

Just remember the food chain is your friend!
                          But can they kill MOLES!!?? (Sorry 'bout that )

P.S. Plumbdog10 - updated my CP, as much as it would allow. (ref your question on my occupation) Kept hanging up so its brief. You young guys are very comfortable on the internet, but some of us old fogies are a bit more paranoid, so we tend to not be too open at times. Cuts down on spam, too.
                          Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

My cat will kill anything unless i notice and stop her. Crossbreeding Persians Siamese was a bad idea.

If as this guy Robert Palin said he uses these tools what is his day job?
                            Spammer by night but by day he transforms into a jack of all trades?

Comment

I like the 1/2 hp water pump on sale for $89.93. HF price --- $24.99

Guess the spammer got what he wanted -- we are looking at his site -- too bad its just for a good laugh at his expense!!

Comment

Working...
                              X