• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury Auto Magic Pipe Threader Die's

I am looking for replacement 1" to 1 1/4" dies for my Mercury Auto Magic
    Pipe Threading Machine. This machine was manufactured by Obear & Sons,
    Inc. in Inglewood, California in 1964. Hope someone out there can give
    me some info on this. Thanks, Bob

I've never heard of this threader. I would start by contacting Kimmerle Bros. who distribute threading equipment. They my be able to cross-reference on the dies. I'm giving you their website ( which sucks). Tack their number and call a sales rep.

I can't gaurentee anything, but it's a start.

http://www.kimmerlebrothers.com
    the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10
      I've never heard of this threader. I would start by contacting Kimmerle Bros. who distribute threading equipment. They my be able to cross-reference on the dies. I'm giving you their website ( which sucks). Tack their number and call a sales rep.

I can't gaurentee anything, but it's a start.

http://www.kimmerlebrothers.com
      Thanks for your input. I will try them for starters. Thanks again.
      Plumber Miles

Comment

got all kinds of OBear automagic stuff - pm me

Comment

These guys are pipe threading evil geniuses and might be able to answer your questions.
          NEW AND USED THREADING EQUIPMENT, REPAIR AND PARTS FOR, SWIFT, LANDIS, DON CONIGLIO, CONTINENTAL ROLL CUTTERS, PACE, VICTAULIC, ROTHENBERGER, RIDGID

Comment

guys, this thread is 11 years old. chances are the retired plumber who asked this question back in 2006 is fully retired.

Sadly Plumdog10 is no longer with us. But you can think of him when it rains from the heavens. it's just Plumbdog releasing his under test waste and vents above

at 1 time this smiley was dedicated to plumbdog and was named plumbdog

Rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

Well said. We miss the Dog
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
              X