This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Coast Equipment?

Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada (Ebay) appears to be South Coast Equipment. If you look back through this new companies feedback its feedback reports are for golf items / Disney stuff ect..... Looks like an existing ebay sellers account was bought and re-branded, kinda funny that the negative feedback starts with reports of broken sewer cameras.

New company does not accept Paypal
    New Company does not accept returns

I have been doing a little research and the name Jessi Whitmore keeps popping up (can anybody verify this name as someone they have dealt with at South Coast my guess is he is the owner). I believe I have the web sorted out now:-)
    Last edited by OkieBill; 05-03-2011, 10:39 PM. Reason: keep finding more info and I can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      Sewer Equipment Company of Nevada (Ebay) appears to be South Coast Equipment. If you look back through this new companies feedback its feedback reports are for golf items / Disney stuff ect..... Looks like an existing ebay sellers account was bought and re-branded, kinda funny that the negative feedback starts with reports of broken sewer cameras.

New company does not accept Paypal
      New Company does not accept returns

I have been doing a little research and the name Jessi Whitmore keeps popping up (can anybody verify this name as someone they have dealt with at South Coast my guess is he is the owner). I believe I have the web sorted out now:-)
      you got it figured out.

that's the company and the person who uses many aliases.

they also didn't take paypal when they sold the 100 jetters they screwed us on.

hopefully ebay will prosecute them for all the people that got robbed.

good work okiebill.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Who brought up South Coast Equipment I never wanted to hear that name ever again
        "Warning"
        Poor Quality Garbage
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Guys like this eventually get a 3 AM visit from the boogie Man. " Here's Johnny "
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I found an address for a Jessi Whitmore in Henderson NV If anybody is looking for him (I did not see Tools post above before I posted my comment...lol NO "heres Johnny")
            "

-Mr. Whitmore also held a business license in Orange County, CA for
            "Viking Drain Equipment"

-His Wife or Mothers name is Linda and they transferred the ownership of a condo in Henderson NV 2003

Gotta love Google...
            Last edited by OkieBill; 05-04-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Hello Rick,

After I posted that bit of info to you about my experience with South Coast Equipment, they called me and said that they will not be doing anymore business with me. Apparently they monitor the forum... Long story short, I placed an order with them in June, 2010 for a jetter. The jetter was supposed to have the same specs as a MyTana MV80, Honda GX690 engine, Udor pump, etc... After 10 months of lies and story after story, excuse after excuse, South Coast finally sent a jetter to me - but it wasn't what I ordered. It ended up having a no-name single cylinder Chinese engine and a no-name pump - the owners manual even had the first page cut out so I couldn't see the name/brand of the engine... And they never sent the hoses and reels or any parts to make the jetter function. If I hadn't experienced this personally, I would not have believed it. Now they won't take my calls and I'm sure that I will never see my hoses or reels, etc... The jetter they sent me may be a decent machine, but If I ever needed a technical question answered or needed to purchase a part - they would never accept my call. I want to sell it because I don't want anything to do with those people. Anyway, I need to buy a jetter from a reputable source and I would also like to buy a Ridgid SeeSnake. Do you have a SeeSnake for sale and or jetter or any advise on what I should purchase and from where?

Ps. SOUTH COAST EQUIPMENT - I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS TOO. WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME AND WORK THIS OUT AND I WILL LET THE FORUM KNOW THAT YOU FINALLY DID THE RIGHT THING AND THAT THIS WAS PROBABLY JUST A HUGE MIS-UNDERSTANDING.

Thank you,
              Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by CharliEcono View Post
                Hello Rick,

After I posted that bit of info to you about my experience with South Coast Equipment, they called me and said that they will not be doing anymore business with me. Apparently they monitor the forum... Long story short, I placed an order with them in June, 2010 for a jetter. The jetter was supposed to have the same specs as a MyTana MV80, Honda GX690 engine, Udor pump, etc... After 10 months of lies and story after story, excuse after excuse, South Coast finally sent a jetter to me - but it wasn't what I ordered. It ended up having a no-name single cylinder Chinese engine and a no-name pump - the owners manual even had the first page cut out so I couldn't see the name/brand of the engine... And they never sent the hoses and reels or any parts to make the jetter function. If I hadn't experienced this personally, I would not have believed it. Now they won't take my calls and I'm sure that I will never see my hoses or reels, etc... The jetter they sent me may be a decent machine, but If I ever needed a technical question answered or needed to purchase a part - they would never accept my call. I want to sell it because I don't want anything to do with those people. Anyway, I need to buy a jetter from a reputable source and I would also like to buy a Ridgid SeeSnake. Do you have a SeeSnake for sale and or jetter or any advise on what I should purchase and from where?

Ps. SOUTH COAST EQUIPMENT - I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS TOO. WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME AND WORK THIS OUT AND I WILL LET THE FORUM KNOW THAT YOU FINALLY DID THE RIGHT THING AND THAT THIS WAS PROBABLY JUST A HUGE MIS-UNDERSTANDING.

Thank you,
                Charlie
                charlie, i never received the jetter i purchased from them too. they kept lying to me long enough to exceed the 45 day papypal refund. you at least got something from them, i never got a machine. but i did get a check that bounced. after i pursued it even harder, they sent me another check and cash on the bounced check fee.

let them monitor these forums, they know they're crooks and so does ebay. that's why they were thrown off. their new ebay company is also down to a 91% feedback approval.

the owner goes by different names and they use scare tactics to keep stringing customers along.

charlie, try filing a complaint with the bbb and see if they respond. the more negative ratings they get, the faster they go out of business.

you could also try ebay/ paypal and let them know about their new company name.

i do have plenty of seesnakes. but can't see myself parting with these quality cameras at this time.

depending on your budget, and specs, a real jetter will run around 2,000- 5000. new.

charlie, keep the pressure on and follow up with paypal, and the bbb. you never know.

rick.

jessie or whatever name you go by, what's your excuse now?
                phoebe it is

Comment

BBB gives them a B+
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

here is the bbb link to the company. .

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Repor...ment-100087551

you can leave comments about your experience with them on this site.

you can also file a complaint from this link too.

there was not 1 rating for them before i filed mine a few months back.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, if you just listened to your wife you never would have gotten swept up in this scam! That is the lesson to be learned here!
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        Rick, if you just listened to your wife you never would have gotten swept up in this scam! That is the lesson to be learned here!
                        if i had listened to your brother 9 years ago, we would have never had this conversation

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          if i had listened to your brother 9 years ago, we would have never had this conversation

rick.
                          So you're saying it was Kenny's fault Joey was sold into the circus that is Plumber Rick? I still think the whole cousins thing is a little odd.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

rick.
                            If I had listened to them 10 years ago you never would have had a conversation 9 years ago!

Oh Marky Mark! I'd thank you if I had a "thanks" button!
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Terrible this company is still lurking around ripping people off.

I will definitely spread the word to the Plumbers in my area.

Comment

here is the bbb link to the company. .

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Repor...ment-100087551

you can leave comments about your experience with them on this site.

you can also file a complaint from this link too.

there was not 1 rating for them before i filed mine a few months back.

rick.
                                Wait, Wait, Wait a minute. You don't like the BBB at all. Almost referring to them as "Mob-Like" shaking people down for ratings & listings.

Seems a conflict of interest to criticize their system and then also want to use it.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X