This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Coast Equipment?

Rick and I talked about this a little today because I looked up the ratings of an unrelated company. Because the company has never had a complaint yet are not members of BBB they received an automatic F rating. It seems with no complaints there should either not be a score or the score should be an A.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Wait, Wait, Wait a minute. You don't like the BBB at all. Almost referring to them as "Mob-Like" shaking people down for ratings & listings.

Seems a conflict of interest to criticize their system and then also want to use it.

J.C.
      you're right. the bbb was busted a few months back on a tv special that focused in on 2 local businesses. it was so bad the the la bbb spokesperson walked out from the interview.

but the more resources we use to put them out in the public eye, the faster they get out of town.

you could thank me for exposing them as i was the first to file a complaint with the bbb and now they have 9.

since there's no thanks button, i'll assume you thanked me

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Mark, the company may have had complaints in the past that went unresolved. They only display the last 36 months of complaints. I know many companies that are not members and have an A+ rating. They do not use being a member or not being a member as a tool for the ratings. They use the factors like verifiable address, contact person, and tons of other things to come up with the rating.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        Ron's Facebook
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          you're right. the bbb was busted a few months back on a tv special that focused in on 2 local businesses. it was so bad the the la bbb spokesperson walked out from the interview.

but the more resources we use to put them out in the public eye, the faster they get out of town.

you could thank me for exposing them as i was the first to file a complaint with the bbb and now they have 9.

since there's no thanks button, i'll assume you thanked me

rick.
          Just read the first two words. Knew the rest didn't matter.

Your Welcome.

J.C.

Comment

Do a search for yourself on the BBB website..In about 5 min. you will be receiving a call stating that someone was looking you up on their site and you really should become a member..blah ..blah..blah..What a bunch of bs
            ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
              Do a search for yourself on the BBB website..In about 5 min. you will be receiving a call stating that someone was looking you up on their site and you really should become a member..blah ..blah..blah..What a bunch of bs
              thanks.

after a dozen calls to me i called them on their bluff. they stopped calling when i told them i was going to report them

i wonder if i can still pull up that tv special on them?

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                Nope I wont be getting a call anytime soon.

Name:  d6c8b329b9d00e15eeab5734ebfb38db.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  76.3 KB
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                Ron's Facebook
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

ratz is correct. we are a+. we are not members. if we thought it was profitable we would be. we do emergency repairs. no one cares if you will come right now. breid...................

Comment

Bump

Comment

i spoke to them recently about jetter trailers.

either their website is off or the the guy i talked to is clueless.

from what i can tell, it's both.

not sure if it's worth a 1 hour drive to irvine just to educate them about jetters. they are so far off with their specs, it's a joke.

31 hp. gas they claim is good for 16gpm at 3500#

it takes 50.9 gas or 38.4 electric.

so i asked if it was a 2 engine machine and he said no. funny as the specs don't jive and the web site talks about 2 engines and pumps

not impressed either that they advertise 2 for sale on ebay and the fact is they build them to order. nothing is ready to buy and drive

rick.
                      Hey Rick you made this post about 8 months prior to you buying the jetter off ebay. Maybe they read this post and didn't like it. LOL just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                        Hey Rick you made this post about 8 months prior to you buying the jetter off ebay. Maybe they read this post and didn't like it. LOL just a thought.
                        they were clueless then and even more clueless now. amazing how they advertise on ebay that they have them in stock when the truth is they have next to nothing in stock.

how did they think they were going to make any money on a jetter they listed for $99.00 starting bid and listed 100 for sale over a weekend.

but for a $120.00 investment, i was going to buy it for the parts.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

they were clueless then and even more clueless now. amazing how they advertise on ebay that they have them in stock when the truth is they have next to nothing in stock.

how did they think they were going to make any money on a jetter they listed for $99.00 starting bid and listed 100 for sale over a weekend.

but for a $120.00 investment, i was going to buy it for the parts.

rick.
                          Rick, I'm amazed you would still choose to interact with this character... Don't fall for the troll bait he keeps throwing out... Bill

Comment

thanks.

after a dozen calls to me i called them on their bluff. they stopped calling when i told them i was going to report them

i wonder if i can still pull up that tv special on them?

rick.
                            Rick, you are the biggest liar. You should put a big red nose on your picture. SCE still makes sales thanks to these posts. There not going anywhere. They sell to the USA. They sell to Canada. They sell to Australia and the UK, not to mention greater Europe and South America.
                            Its probably time to start writing post about your one man show.maybe its time to start writing to the better business bureau about _____________ and report him for his indiscretions to his customers. once your name is posted it starts to show up everywhere. wonder if we can pull up the tv special that talks about dumb_ss plumbers that have nothing better to do than make up lies about how great they are. In order to pull this off you'll need to post a picture of a real plumber. I saw this one on nickelodeon. Ha Ha gotta love the ridgid forum soap opera hour.
                            Last edited by Josh; 07-13-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by las vegas plumber View Post
                              Rick, you are the biggest liar. You should put a big red nose on your picture. SCE still makes sales thanks to these posts. There not going anywhere. They sell to the USA. They sell to Canada. They sell to Australia and the UK, not to mention greater Europe and South America.
                              Its probably time to start writing post about your one man show.maybe its time to start writing to the better business bureau about ________ and report him for his indiscretions to his customers. once your name is posted it starts to show up everywhere. wonder if we can pull up the tv special that talks about dumb_ss plumbers that have nothing better to do than make up lies about how great they are. In order to pull this off you'll need to post a picture of a real plumber. I saw this one on nickelodeon. Ha Ha gotta love the ridgid forum soap opera hour.
                              No need to get personal and put someone's last name on a Public forum...that was a dick move!
                              Last edited by Josh; 07-13-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                                No need to get personal and put someone's last name on a Public forum...that was a dick move!
                                Well a member of the Ridgid forum posted the guys teenage sons name and even what high school the kid went to and a picture. What kinda move was that? I dont think the southcoast man is done yet. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X