No announcement yet.

Has anyone used this item yet?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone used this item yet?

    Im not sure of the name of the item i cant find it but i was told there are some new gell packs that you can buy to plug a line your working on that has a slow drip. Does it work better then the old bread in the line trick ? and if so does anyone know where you can buy them or maybe the name of them? Thanks in advance for the reply.

  • #2
    i don't remember the name of these "egg shape gel pills" home depot sells them. bread will plug up aereators, ballcocks, dishwahers, washing machines.

    you would be better off with a jet sweat insert tool. these come in sizes from 1/2''- 4''.

    also there are press on fittings that will work with water. sharkbite is one brand.

    phoebe it is