X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Clean-Outs IAMPO Results

I finally recieved the first of my two questions regarding inline clean-outs that Rick and I debated some time ago. I would post the actual email, but they went to pains to tell me that any reproduction is a violation of their copyright. Seems to me it would save them the, what?, two months it took them to answer this if more plumbers can see it, but what do I know?

I asked if double clean-out fitting, such as a Tyler #010654, was allowed under section 707.4 (4). The answer: yes.
    the dog

Dog,

Rick is actually camping until Sunday. I just let him know and I am sure he will be responding as soon as he gets back in town.

Joey
    phoebe it is

Comment

dog, i just looked up that part # and it's the only one that i use. at the supply house it's known as a "texas twin".

amazing that you can't get a straight answer from iapmo

now if only the inspectors can get this info, as it seems that the local combination inspectors don't have a clue. i've had to remove more than 1 to get an inspection on a sewer repair, replacement

good news is that i've installed many more with great results as long as you know your total reverse safe distance to snake

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X