Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Auto-Spin?

Originally posted by PlumbBob View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate that. My dad was a Master Electrician and I worked a lot of jobs with him as a kid, so I certainly respect the tradesman.
    Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I PlumBob.

Adam
    p.s. I carry one at all times in the rough.
    Dog was playing with me when I first joined by stating that he couldn't believe a level wasn't in a plumbers top ten tools.Should have told him I carry a level and a PlumBob

Comment

For the money and purpose it was intended for I think this tool is great. I have used it twice and the Unit has already paid for itself. First use I unplugged a 20 foot section of 2 inch cast pipe and the second usage I cleared out a bathroom sink drain. If it breaks now I'll just go buy another if need be. Great to have for an emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by chetty View Post
        For the money and purpose it was intended for I think this tool is great. I have used it twice and the Unit has already paid for itself. First use I unplugged a 20 foot section of 2 inch cast pipe and the second usage I cleared out a bathroom sink drain. If it breaks now I'll just go buy another if need be. Great to have for an emergency.

The Auto Spin is great for private use, but not recommended for us plumbers who use the machine daily and on some very nasty drains.

For the DIY'er, they are great, and the Auto Spin was intended for this market
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
        X