X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hourly charge for plumbers

i started a new plumbing revovation shop almost 1 year ago. before boing so i became a master plumber in kemptville on canada. i am swamped with work i work by my self and wonder what other plumbers charge?

Eric fastplumber
    fastplumber@gmail.com

I work for the largest Plumbing/Heating/Gasfitting company in northern Alberta. Right now they charge $80 per/hr. for service work. Constuction is about $60 depending...( although a good guy can make twice that working piece work) This is about average here although some are as high as $110-120per hr. I do alot of side jobs, $100 an hr and I have a waiting list. The Alberta advantage
    You will never expand your mind, if you do not challenge your beliefs.

By the reading of this post, you acknowledge and agree that the poster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content contained herein.

Comment

Originally posted by fastplumber
      i started a new plumbing revovation shop almost 1 year ago. before boing so i became a master plumber in kemptville on canada. i am swamped with work i work by my self and wonder what other plumbers charge?

Eric fastplumber
      fastplumber@gmail.com
      Fastplumber,

Welcome to the forum. There was a recent post, which I cannot find now, that was about which plumbing code was used in Ontario, Canada.

Maybe you can fill in the blanks.
      the dog

Comment

Sorry Fastplumber,

I just found the thread, and see that you were involved.

Wipe the blood off, it's getting pretty harry down there.
        the dog

Comment

plumbdog 10
          no blood lost here. what do plumbers charge in your neck of the woods?

EH.

Comment

rates in marin co. ca. [no. ca.]

plumber contractors are charging $90- $110 per hr

flat raters maybe $300 he he
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

toolaholic
              thanks for the info. nice to see i,m not the only toolaholic out there. lol

Comment

I got relatives in Alberta. I stayed in Provost for a little bit.

Rates vary in my part of California. I've seen $65 - $128. For the most part, the higher $ are charged by the bigger union shops as compared to non-union independants.

Comment

Working...
                X