mind over matter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mind over matter

had a kitchen sink stoppage that came in on sunday afternoon. i went to the house today, monday, in the late afternoon. the housekeeper let me in and i looked in the sink to find it full of fruit and egg shells. within seconds of looking at it, and not touching anything, the sink cleared right in front of our eyes

the housekeeper was amazed at my ability to fix it with no hands

so was it luck or was the sink scared of me

let's hear about your own out of this world experience.

rick.

p.s. i did snake out the 2'' outside c/o after this.

thanks mark, i used the k-60 with 7/8'' cable and auger to clean the 2'' gal line 45'.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 10-24-2006, 10:25 AM.
    phoebe it is

MY service call yesterday

cracked abs at 2" galvey transition to abs. but the real story is. the gal met me at the front door with Her 3 year old daughter and introduced Me to Her.

Mom explaned a little earlier that the plumber was coming. She smiled and said " good ,I like plums " Makes sense to me!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I like the wonderful feeling you get when you need a piece of pipe and find one that's already cut to the exact lenghth.
      the dog

Comment

Same thing happens with our salesforce and their computers. I log on and everything works magically. The they call the next day with the same problem ;-) I think I have some kind of healing abiliity that follows me around.

Josh

Comment

garberator

i fixed a stuck garberator at one clients house in 2 seconds with a screaw driver. i didn,t charge him either, he is a good costomer. garberators are not permited to be used in plumbing systems according to the ontario plumbing code here in canada, and the first thing to be installed after inspection on most custom homes. (sorry for my spelling )

Comment

What about the threaded joint that has a drip that seals itself up.

Comment

i shared this with a plumber buddy of mine. he told me a story that happened to him a few years ago.

he was at a customers house to give an estimate on a repipe. with the homeowner and himself standing outside. the water main suddenly broke under the driveway while they were watching

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

A couple years ago my company was doing a job at an old university and i had to pipe a heating line from the corridor into a stairwell. Easy enough except there was 32 inch think wall inbetween. plaster, brick, stone,brick and then plaster. mark off were i needed to go through and started drilling, got through the plaster and went through the wall in a random old hole that i didn't know about. That saved about 3 hours of crap work.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER JAY
                  A couple years ago my company was doing a job at an old university and i had to pipe a heating line from the corridor into a stairwell. Easy enough except there was 32 inch think wall inbetween. plaster, brick, stone,brick and then plaster. mark off were i needed to go through and started drilling, got through the plaster and went through the wall in a random old hole that i didn't know about. That saved about 3 hours of crap work.
                  That's the kind of thing that makes your day. It would be especially sweet if it was on a Friday afternoon.
                  the dog

Comment

Working...
                  X