Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your best deal you got on a powertool????

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was your best deal you got on a powertool????

a dewalt chop saw dw871 for $200 plus a free dewalt bench grinder and handheld grinder the value of those two were $180

Comment

Got the 14.4v impact driver, original retail 179, for 27.50 complete; carrying case , charger, battery and driver, brand new. also scored a 9213 combo kit brand new for 108 (hammerdrill, circular saw, recip saw, light, charger, 2- 2.5ah batteries). never paid retail for a power tool. hec-u-lifts for $10.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

CP 7740 magnesium impact gun, 2.7lbs, 500ft-lbs, full retail at sears @ $300, ~$220 most places online, got it for $110 shipped on ebay BNIB, guy spelled something wrong and didn't get as much hits...

Dewalt D55146, $350 at HD, lowes, sears etc..., got it for $199.

Comment

Best deal I got was right here at HD in Canada, believe it or not. Back in the middle of October or so, the HD's here had a big MaxSelect sale on - buy one tool for $79, get another free. After tax, about $46 a tool. With full eligibility for the LLSA. The MaxSelect tools retail here for $129 ($119 in the U.S.), and our dollar was just about at par at that point. I only had the impact at that point, so it was a sweet deal to pick up the other tools. Called all my buds and my dad, we were all there first thing in the morning scooping those up. Best...ever.

Comment

I got my Bosch PS20 new in the box from the clearance table at HD for $70. I ran into the store for a metric tape measure for my wife and saw it sitting there, it was just after tax refund so I had to grab it up. I couldve sold it the next day for $100, but didnt.
            My 6 1/2" Ridgid Circ saw with a battery for $90 (I had a little persuasion in that deal)
            My Ridgid Recip Saw, with 1 battery and charger (when they sold them as a kit) for $110 clearance, it had been sitting out in the open for a few weeks before I bought it, later that day someone asked me what happened to it. I said it must have sold finally (didnt have the heart to tell him who it was sold too, it was a HD legal deal though)

Comment

Ridgid TS2400 table saw for $240
              HD had it for $299 and I had a 20% off coupon that I had been saving.

Comment

I just picked up a floor model craftsman proffessional router set(ie bosch in craftsman clothing/fixed base/plunge base) for $71.00(retail $229). It's for my older brother. We do not exchange for xmas but he's been making wood projects like a madman and I couldn't resist getting it for him!!!! It's fare better than the antiqued crafsman router he uses. He will be ushered into modern times w/ the varaible speed and soft start.
                You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Ridgid TS2400 Tablesaw for $249 on Black Friday. I had a $50 off a purchase of $250 or more. The best deal though had to have been the 14.4v impact driver, battery and charger for $20 in the clearance section at HD. I gave that to my dad because he liked the MaxSelect one that I have.

Comment

i've got a lot of good deals on some tools but one deal was almost imposible to bit ( i bought it all fof them from the store) it was finish nailer,brad nailer and pivoting driver with one battery and charger for $108 and FREE tool belt (woth $50) and i used 20% off home depot coupon!! Can you bit this deal?

Comment

Best deal on a powertool? How about a brand new Ridgid TS2400 for doing 3 hours worth of meaningless work for a friend. Total money spent: $85 for Freud blade...

Comment

Dude....I second canucksartech's previous post - 2 fer 1 MaxSelect in Canada was siiiiiiickkkkk.......too bad I didn't grab a hundred and make a killing on eBay.
                        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by gtbuzz View Post
                          Ridgid TS2400 table saw for $240
                          HD had it for $299 and I had a 20% off coupon that I had been saving.
                          OK, where did you get the 20% off coupon??? I could use one of those about right now.

Best deal I've had was the Mini Max E16 band saw at 995.00 plus shipping. Sells for 1600.00 now. Jim.
                          At the least I'm Pentatoxic...most likely I'm a Pentaholic. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3.

Comment

Delta Contractor saw: free (Christmas gift from my wife several years back.)
                            Delta 24" Scroll Saw: free (My Dad gave it to me)
                            Delta 14" Wood/Metal Bandsaw: free (It jumped in the back of my truck from the Rockwell test lab as we were closing up shop permanently...)
                            Delta 15" 6-Speed Drill Press: free (ditto)
                            Steve
                            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

I responded nearly 14 months ago when this thread was new, but there have been some additional bargains so I'll add them:
                              • - PC690LR router w/free 343K 5" ROS - $87 shipped - sold router for $90 so the sander was absolutely free! (repeated the deal for my best friend)
                              • - Bosch 1617PK combo kit for $108 shipped, sold the plunge base for $60, kept the fixed base 1617 for $48.
                              • - Skil 14.4 volt cordless drill new for $15...on sale for 50% off ($25), minus $10 mail gift card from Lowes (FIL's Christmas gift )
                              • - Craftsman 4pc 19.2v combo kit for $50 w/free bonus flashlight - sold the kit for $55, kept the flashlight for free.
                              • - Forrest WWII 30T TK blade for $59 shipped (really, really like that blade! )
                              Last edited by hewood; 01-02-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Hitachi 10" SCMS $180
                                PC 7518 router $165
                                Benchdog prolift $178

all from amazon. they have some smokin deals if you wait / constantly look.

Comment

Working...
                                X