Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLD Ryobi D-130vrrk Right Angle Drill(Japan not China)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD Ryobi D-130vrrk Right Angle Drill(Japan not China)

Purchased a new old stock(very old stock)Ryobi D-130vrrk Right angle drill. This drill was last made in 1995.Bought at a Mennonite tool store w/ alot of old and interesting stuff. Drill is 5 amps,low end of RAD head is 0-380,high end is 0-860w/ a 1/2" Yukima chuck.Drill was made in Hiroshima,Japan. As a DYIer drill was bought as a sort of collector's item. It will not see alot of use. Still I would like to hear if anyone has used this drills.Drill seems well built except for the plastic like cord.Thanks in advance for your input!!!!
    You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Power cord should be easy to replace. Just look for a new one with type SJOW on the jacket and not SJT or SJTW. Try a local power tool or small appliance repair shop. My bet is the strain relief is molded on the cord. Is that correct? The grease in the gear case should be removed and replaced before you run that drill very much.

Whatever you do don't sell or give it to a friend. KEEP that drill.

Comment

Drill also has adjustable trigger to preset speed. A wheel on trigger adjusts how far trigger can be pushed in. Some skils have this feature. Skil's slugger 6443 hammer drill(made in Netherlands{YEAH NOT CHINA})has this feature.

Comment

Dissapointed no one has any experience w/ this drill!!!!Maybe it is really rare!!!!

Comment

Akita

This is an order from General Woussko: Under no conditions are you to abuse or ever sell that Drill. Never

You have a collector's drill there. Keep it safe and enjoy ownership.

Last edited by Woussko; 11-09-2006, 03:34 PM. Reason: I goofed post some It's better now

Comment

I am going to assume most use the Milwaukee 3107 as the defaco standard RT Angle drill. Oh well for $110 I will enjoy my Ryobi-if anything bad or weird happens w/ it I will report my findings;though it admittingly will not get much run time!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X