Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reman Tools

Does Ridgid have a outlet for their recon tools

Cummings Tools is the only place I have ever seen them, but I believe I have read on here that others have seen them at another place(s).
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Cummins Tools is the only place that I know of that is authorized to sell reconditioned Ridgid tools. You can usually find some used on ebay. ebay also is a source for new Ridgid tools, usually its tools that came with a combo kit that people don't have a need for.

I've seen recon. tags on tools at HD but until someone tells me different I don't think they are really factory reconditioned tools. They're usually so beat up that I find it hard to believe that Ridgid would claim that they had reconditioned them.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Home Depots occasionally have recon tools from Ridgid. They come from the factory in brown boxes. These are not the same as the assembled "reconditioned" tools that are in the stores. Those are typically returns that may (or may not) have been sent to a repair center. I haven't seen any of the brown boxed tools in the local stores since around New Years. They just show up and no one seems to know anything about them. Also Home Depot's web site has some Ridgid recon tools.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Cummins Tools is the only place that I know of that is authorized to sell reconditioned Ridgid tools. You can usually find some used on ebay. ebay also is a source for new Ridgid tools, usually its tools that came with a combo kit that people don't have a need for.
          Cummins sells them on Ebay too...they've got a few sets on there now.

Comment

Working...
          X