X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC 557 joiner good deal + Lowes coupon for you

i'm picking up the PC Biscut Joiner later today.

It's on clearance for $149 and I have a 10% off coupon dropping it to ~$135 plus tax.

If you are interested or would like a coupon to Lowes for $10 bucks off here you go (it's for Decor Days, but it will work on pretty much anything):

http://www.lowes.com/lowes2/2006_lan...06/index2.html

Thanks Cheeky, I've never been to a Lowes but I have a road trip planned to visit one next Monday. I see that the coupon expires on that day so maybe I'll get to use it if I find anything worth buying.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

no prob BD, just get me an all expenses paid trip to see a game at Camp Randall and we'll call it even

If you're like me, there is no shame in going through the line more than once to get an additional $10, 20, etc off

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
        no prob BD, just get me an all expenses paid trip to see a game at Camp Randall and we'll call it even
        A ticket to a Badger game is the hottest and hardest to get ticket in the state the last decade or so. I was a 30 year Badger season ticket holder but had to give them up a couple of years ago. Ticket prices have sky rocketed along with all the special fee's they charge season ticket holders made them too expensive for my budget. The price you pay for a winning program I guess.

How do you know Camp Randall, did you go to school here? If so then you know all about the 5th quarter. Care to Jump Around for awhile?
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

BD,

How could you not know about Camp Randall if you're a college football fan? Sea of red, what a great program and great fans. I'm sure those tix rival Green Bay prices.

Unfortunately, most of my live college football experience has been limited to bad D1AA programs, as I went to school in the Ivy League.

I came very close to going to graduate school in Madison, which probably would've been a blast.

The only Big 10 stadium I've been to is East Lansing, which is not bad....great fans though.

Another note on prices: I looked into going to the Rutgers/Louisville match-up last week....prices were over 100 bucks before the sell-out.....thank goodness for high definition, makes not being able to afford a ticket not that big of a deal.

My buddy, a UMich grad, promised me a trip to the Big House, but Camp Randall is way up on my list. Actually, it would be great if I could see a football, hockey and basketball
          game in one fell swoop during a trip to Madison.

BTW, HD accepts the Lowes coupon I posted
          Last edited by CheekyMonkeyWrench; 11-16-2006, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X