Craftsman owners manuals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftsman owners manuals

does anybody know if you can download craftsman owners manuals online?

I was always told that you have to buy the manual if you need a new copy and that it was a Sears thing. There is a huge selection on ebay because of this. I do not know for sure if that is still true or not though, and in this day and age is a bit uncalled for. You may have some luck by giving them a call.
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Dubs,

thanks. it's one of those things that still gripes me about Sears and Craftsman.

Sears should be at least able to print up manuals in-store. Their customer service is terrible.

Comment

You read my mind I think. I've been looking for the manuals myself , I'm buying a brand new in the box still, Commercial Biesemeyer Fence from the zipcode saw's as there affectionately known. Driving two hours one way to buy it, the guy bought the saw and decided to use the incra system on it. I have the lower end model and added cast iron wings from Sears for it and this fence deal came up so I wanted to read over the Sears installation. I downloaded the Biesemeyer install manual off there site but still would like to read over the Sears manual .
        Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
        does anybody know if you can download craftsman owners manuals online?

Comment

If you have a tool made by Orion, you can look on Steel City's website...

http://steelcitytoolworks.com/produc...=12&tool=35601

Comment

thanks Hewood,

unfortuntately they don't make routers. do you know how to figure out the manuf. by looking at the numbers on the tool?

i found it

http://www.professional-power-tool-g...ource-Code.htm

says my router is made by ryan, but i can't find them online
            Last edited by CheekyMonkeyWrench; 11-17-2006, 12:49 AM.

Comment

I don't believe any of the "Steel City" Models even comes with a REAL commercial biesemeyer fence, I think there using "clones". The Craftsman is using a Genuine Beisemeyer Commercial Fence . But I agree in this day and age you should be able to look over the current models manuals as a PDF or something.
              There are some subtle differences between the Sears and the steel city saws, so i'd rather be able to read the Craftsman's version.

Comment

Re: Craftsman owners manuals

Try Hammerwall.com, I found my free downloadable Craftsman jointer manual there.

Comment

If you go to the Sears website, and "click" on Sears Parts you can look up the model number of your "tool". If a manual exists you can download it in PDF format'

Comment

What is the model number? I have a few here in pdf format.. might get lucky and have yours.
                    Brian

Comment

You might want to take note that this thread was originally posted in 2006.

CWS

Comment

Working...
                      X