X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid 24V XLI Impact Driver?

I emailed RIDGID recently and asked if the Max Dual Volt tool line was going to include an Impact driver, making it possible to have a 24V impact driver. They sent this reply:

"Due to the competitive nature of the power tool industry, we tend not to elaborate on possible future introductions. However, I can tell you that yes, a Ridgid Max-Select dual voltage (individual tool) impact driver, is possibly coming in late March to early April."

That should answer your question, it answered mine.

Comment

Thanks for the info. You pinned them down to answer much of your question.
      http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

I found out the 24v combo is going to be DISCONTINUED. Not sure of the future. Read my post at:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10656

Comment

As I stated in your other post(gatordogs2) the 4pc kit is being replaced by a 3pc kit. Also the impact driver will be out in the next month or so.
          Jeff

Comment

Home Depot's in the Boston area have the Maxselect Impact driver on the Ridgid Display, but do not have the tool for sale yet. No UPC or price either. No info on when the tool will be for sale.
            Last edited by Peter18v; 02-22-2007, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter18v View Post
              Home Depot's in the Boston area have the Maxselect Impact driver on the Ridgid Display, but do not have the tool for sale yet. No UPC or price either. No info on when the toll will be for sale.
              Well if it is on display it is only a matter of weeks. Our HD in PA has the new 24v 3pc kits for $379.00

Comment

Ridgid Marketing?

FYI
                Last week, I was at a local Home Depot and they had the 24 volt starter kit (1 battery and a charger) for $199.99. Before you buy it, the same HD has the 24 volt hammer drill for $199.99 and comes with 2 batteries and a charger(free drill and extra battery for the same price).
                http://www.cgiconnection.com/download

Comment

Originally posted by onlycordless View Post
                  Ridgid Marketing?

FYI
                  Last week, I was at a local Home Depot and they had the 24 volt starter kit (1 battery and a charger) for $199.99. Before you buy it, the same HD has the 24 volt hammer drill for $199.99 and comes with 2 batteries and a charger(free drill and extra battery for the same price).
                  I saw the same thing at our HD. The wife could not understand why I needed 2 drills when I told here that I should get one of those for extra batteries and another charger.

Comment

Today Ridgid informed me the maxselect impact driver will be in stores late April. I can hardly wait to pick one up to add to my Lxi set.

Comment

What is taking them so long. I thought it was suppose to come out this month. I love my 24v drill but I am tired of hold that thing up just to put screws in. At least they told you something. Thats the only thing that frustrates me is that there are never any release dates.

Comment

I hear that, Ive seen the signage/display of new products for at least a month ,but no HD employee gets informed of when the tool will be available.I even asked when the Ridgid rep would come around, didn't know. I even took pictures with my phone to show other stores what is coming and the listed part # was incorrect???? Its sort of sad I know more about what is going to be coming out than the tool mgrs at my local HD. But this may be part of the plan to create a buzz for it. When it arrives I will be there first to get mine. It just gives me more time to work a deal to get the impact and a few more toys from HD.

Comment

Working...
                        X