X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Ridgid Customer Service!!!

I had registered 10 items for the LSA a few months ago and had not received anything from Ridgid confirming everything was right (I had previously recieved a key fob when I registered my TS3650). They showed up in my ebox but I was a little worried that I did something wrong since I had not received anything in the mail.

So I called up Ridgid customer service and waited on hold for about five minutes until a very nice lady with a cute southern twang came on the line.

She checked out my items, confirmed everything was right and showed me where to look to confirm that the LSA is registered for each tool (I will be printing a hard copy of those screen prints just to be paranoid.).

Anyway, thanks Ridgid, I was quite impressed.

TC
    Last edited by Tall_Canuck; 11-17-2006, 04:54 PM.

How do you confirm that your are lifetime registered???

How do you confirm that your are lifetime registered??? I'm a bit nervous myself. I see the little symbol beside my tools but haven't received any other confirmation. Also, it said I would need my UPC but never asked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster View Post
      How do you confirm that your are lifetime registered??? I'm a bit nervous myself. I see the little symbol beside my tools but haven't received any other confirmation. Also, it said I would need my UPC but never asked for it.

I just learned this today from the lady with the lovely twang.
      You click on the individual item under "my stuff", for example TS3650.

Then scroll to the bottom of the page and beside "warranty period" it should say "Limited Lifetime Service Agreement"

Clear as mud?

Comment

Working...
      X