Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 hex to square impact adapters.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 hex to square impact adapters.

1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 hex to square impact adapters. In case you have been looking around for these, Home Depot, brick and mortar, stocks the Ryobi brand. Lots of people have the 1/4...but less carry the bigger sizes.

Part number R1683, R2015 and AR1684. Or 715-675, 361-221, and 715-672.

Price in Detroit was $2.48, $2.68, and $2.99.

Originally posted by Disaster View Post
    Lots of people have the 1/4...but less carry the bigger sizes.
    Disaster,
    Look to the hand tool giants like Snap-on, Matco, Mac plus the actual power tool companies for them. These usually will need to be special order only.

Like these:
    Snap-On Adapter, 3/8 Square drive X 1/4 Hex
    Snap-On Adapter, 1/2 Square drive X 1/4 Hex

Here's some listed on Hitachi, possibly available at Lowe's.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Comment

Download this catalog that's in Adobe Acrobat format. You'll really go wild looking at all that's in it. Have any of you heard of APEX? Just do yourself a favor and get this catalog. You'll never think of fasteners in the same way again.

http://www.coopertools.com/catalog/p.../TC-100_EN.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Download this catalog that's in Adobe Acrobat format. You'll really go wild looking at all that's in it. Have any of you heard of APEX? Just do yourself a favor and get this catalog. You'll never think of fasteners in the same way again.

http://www.coopertools.com/catalog/p.../TC-100_EN.pdf
        Yup,
        you see, I'd forgotten about them. (Lately I've been spending too much time in the Snap-On truck) APEX is cool!
        Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

Yowsa!!!

I'm all for paying for quality tools...but YOWSA!!!!...on those prices. I'm figuring the little 800 to 1200inlb impact wrenches don't really need heavy duty square adapters. If I have problems with these $3 pieces I'll consider upgrading but the little 1/4 inch adapter that came with my Ryobi impact hasn't given me any problems yet.

Thanks for the links.

Comment

Phil

Are you by chance a Snap-on dealer?

Comment

Disaster

I was being a bit of an *&^%# but just wanted you to have their catalog for "Just in case" later on. Your cordless impact driver shouldn't bust up the adaptors. By the way please do yourself a big favor and get a set of 3/8 square drive IMPACT sockets. You'll find them safer and being a six rather than 12 point opening they don't round off the corners of fasteners near as much as do hand use sockets. They are tuff and you can use them with your hand drivers such as a ratchet, flex handle and the like.

Comment

Working...
              X