X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Ridgid Nailer Case?

I I just bought a Ridgid Miter saw/Nailer combo and the nailer does not come with a case.

Does Ridgid sell cases separately?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,

Look at the repair sheet that came with your nailer. For the R250SFA Straight Finish Nailer, the case is listed as item 101 with part number 079003001101. As I recall, the case is somewhere around $30 plus shipping.

You should be able to call Ridgid Customer Support and order this directly.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

CWS,

Thanks for the help,

I'll check it out!

Brian

Comment

Hi Brian. I just bought a Ridgid narrow crown stapler and if the cases are the same (maybe, maybe not!LOL), you are welcome to it. I bought this for the shop, don't need the case.

Mark
        Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Mark,

That would be great,

Let me go to home depot and see if they are the same.

I'll be in touch,

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

Re: Where to get Ridgid Nailer Case?

I believe they are different, with each case fitted to the specific tool. I know the 16 ga straight nailer and the 18 ga brad nailer are different, as the latter is smaller than the former.

CWS

Comment

Re: Where to get Ridgid Nailer Case?

Well, the offer still stands to anyone who needs a new case for the narrow crown stapler. Eventually, it will end up in the recycle can, getting to much stuff taking up good space here.
              Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Working...
              X