X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rems,threading and plumbing tools

Has anybody ever used any of rems tools.they have been around since 1909 and they are made in germany.I guess they are the german equevalent to our ridge tool co.they have every tool for plumbing from threaders to cordless tools. now the reason i bring them up is i had one of there sawzaws in for repair.this was only my second tool from them that i have repaired in 14 years of doing repair work.this saw was the smoothest saw i have ever ran.upon inspection,the wobble system was not like milw.inline wobble plate,which is very smooth,but like the makita,ridgid,dewalt,which uses a wobble on the gear.(dewalt has changed over to the milw. wobble system and now are using the portercable style of saw,which was only a matter of time.)But the tolerances and specs. of the way this rems tool is made is great.It is one tight tool.it is most likely expensive but in my opinion worh it,if you got the money.Leave it up to the german tool co.they do make quality tool.... jusy my thoughts...
    chic.
    A fishing pole is the best cordless tool!

rems is starting to get some floor space at the wholesaler. i've seen them for years at the trade shows. don't personally own or use them.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

http://www.rems.de/go_sitemap.aspx?lid=2&tid=560

Enough of their site is in English so it's quite interesting for us in the USA to check it out.

Comment

Working...
      X