X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Not Promoting Max Select

Anyone noticed that the Max Select tools have been taken off the website. It is really strange. I have heard that so me people are having trouble with the 24v batteries. I'm just wondering if they are having to make some changes to the line. Just wondering if anyone had any insight into the li-ion line?

Re: Ridgid Not Promoting Max Select

I haven't used any of the Ridgid battery tools but did notice the price of the Li-ion backs! Almost as outragous as the Dewalt packs! Sure am glad for eBay!!! LOL

Mark
    Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by humbletile View Post
      Anyone noticed that the Max Select tools have been taken off the website. It is really strange. I have heard that so me people are having trouble with the 24v batteries. I'm just wondering if they are having to make some changes to the line. Just wondering if anyone had any insight into the li-ion line?
      they are still there http://www.ridgid.com/maxselect/index.html

Comment

No one in HD seems to know anything either, these folks need to be informed. I've been waiting on max select impact wrench and shop vac, no one konw S**t.

Comment

Working...
        X