X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24V offer?

I just stumbled across the 24V 4 pack offer yesterday... but the store had no info... price was still $397. How did people here get the $317 price? Any way to still get the free tool offer with it? I am going to kick myself for missing this... I have been planning to buy the caulk gun for a few months... and the gun, bat and charger will cost me around $300... I could have had an entire 4 tool set, bat, charger and caulk gun for $317... !!!!! Is all hope lost?

Re: 24V offer?

Maybe you could try for this one? 4 piece set.
    Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Does anyone know if this free tool offer is a regular promotion or was it a one time thing?

Also, is the current lifetime guarantee on the tool and batteries a limite time thing also or is that standard with Ridgid tools?

Comment

Don't know for sure about the free tool offer, but I personally have not seen it before. But I easily could have missed it.

As for the Lifetime Service Agreement, that is standard on Ridgid tools and has been for quite some time.
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

it had to be bought before 1/3/07 and postmarked by 1/17/07... so i guess hope is lost.

Comment

Working...
          X