Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50135OLW compressor

Is this product eligable for the LSA?

Re: 50135OLW compressor

I don't believe so. The way I understand it, the tools that are eligible for the LLSA are only those tools that are licensed to be manufactured by TTI/OWT. The air compressors, shop vacs and others don't fall into that category.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I registered my shop vac from ridgid for the LSA Just picked up one of the LSA forms from the tear off pad at HD and sent it in with reciept copy and UPC from what I gathered from the HD displays all ridgid products are eligible for the LSA.
      American by birth. Canadian at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarr184 View Post
        I registered my shop vac from ridgid for the LSA Just picked up one of the LSA forms from the tear off pad at HD and sent it in with reciept copy and UPC from what I gathered from the HD displays all ridgid products are eligible for the LSA.
        It has been pointed out several times that the vacs are not covered under the LSA. They already come with Full Lifetime Warranty:

Wet / Dry Vac Warranty

What is Covered

RIDGID® tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material.

How Long Coverage Lasts

This warranty lasts for the lifetime of the RIDGID® tool. Warranty coverage ends when the product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.

The above information was found here.

And for the LSA:
        WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIFETIME SERVICE AGREEMENT:
        The Lifetime Service Agreement on RIDGID® Hand Held Power Tools, Stationary Power Tools and Pneumatic Tools covers all worn parts in properly maintained tools, including normal wear items such as brushes, chucks, motors, switches, gears and even cordless batteries in your qualifying RIDGID®Brand hand held and stationary power tools; and replacement rings, driver blades and bumpers on RIDGID® Brand pneumatic tools for the lifetime of the original owner. This Lifetime Service Agreement does not apply to other RIDGID® Brand products.

Which was found here.
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

the Ridgid nailers are eligible, but the compressors are not.

Comment

Working...
          X